Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Wednesday with a new job - kinda

Hi,

Wow - you would not believe our deck already.  And yes - I do have a photo!

Looking along the deck from the lounge

Deck outside the dining table window
Woo hoo!  Isn't it amazing?

Aidan borrowed our wee car yesterday.  Grabbed the keys from home (asked Wilf to move a ladder outside the garage door) and used it to go to and fro from her course.  They had sessions in Porirua and Lyall Bay until late.  Made perfect sense to us.  Good on her.

I rode home with Mike yesterday the long way (up Ngaio Gorge) and had a ball.  Found it quite easy after not having done it for a few months.  Good, eh?  Mike says we'll do it again tonight.

Made tea and ate.  I went grocery shopping.  Mike made tonight's dinner after we ate.  How marvellous is that?

Sandwiches yesterday looked great - and tasted great
First day in my new role at work.  Busy.  I have loads to learn.  Should keep me out of mischief for quite a while.

Lunch with Liz lined up today.  Must organise that.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment