Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Tuesday with Cubs

Hi,

I rode home in another fast time (still a southerly - and a bit chilly) and collected Toby.  Cooked tea and fought a battle to get him to Cubs.  Mike and Toby now have to have a discussion on whether Toby continues at Cubs or not.  I am not fighting the battle on my own every Tuesday.  And we know he likes Cubs once he is there.  Toby says he'd rather play football.  Or rugby.  I'd rather he played football!

Anyhow, I dropped Toby off and went back home and froze while reading the new National Geographic that came in the mail.  Went to collect him and then went to collect Mike from the pub next to work.  A great colleague has handed in her resignation.  Bit sad about that.

Back home and asleep soon (after piano practice).

This morning (Wednesday) is gorgeous!  Cold, no wind, clear skies.  Look at the view outside our window this morning.

Gorgeous still morning
My fingers are still warm and tingly after that ride in.  Nice.  Hopefully I get to ride home with Mike tonight - but he is pretty busy at work.

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment