Friday, May 31, 2013

The Thursday with a sick Mike and lunch with Aidan

Hi,

Poor Mike - he was pretty sick with his migraine yesterday.  I was busy at work but I got away for a nice lunch with Aidan when she came into town.  Mike had also requested some more bath products so we had a trip to Lush and I am now stocked up on smelly bath stuff.  We finished with a cup of tea at Clarks and then Aidan drove me back to work.  Her car was parked under the library after all.  It wouldn't have been such a silly idea, but we got caught in the graduation parade and waited in the car while the happy graduates walked down Lambton Quay.

I worked late as I had a lot of work come in and I rode home in the dark.  Pleasant enough.  Mike cooked a lovely dinner of steak when I got home.  We all had a bath (and tried out the buttery sensation, or whatever that one was!) and had a great sleep.

Toby woke up in a great mood.  Said it was his best sleep in two years!  Hahahah.  No sign of grumpy Toby from yesterday.  Thank goodness.

Mike and I rode in together this morning.  The roads were wet from recent rain but the day is supposed to be lovely today.

A long weekend for us in New Zealand.  Yay!  Toby has his eyes on  Armageddon  - he loves it.  Monday morning he'll be there!  Mike has to work and I have loads of house jobs.  Nice.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment