Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Wednesday with tramping club for Mike

Hi,

Mike must be getting serious - he rode to tramping club and rode home.  And he rode in with me this morning in the rain and southerly.  Good on him!  Ooosshhhh!

I rode home last night and had a fantastic ride.  The wind was non-existent.  I fairly flew up the hill - perhaps I have recovered from my weekend's exertions.  I collected Toby and cooked dinner for us.

Yum!

I made salsa and we had steak and salad, with rice.  And I buried my rare Porterhouse steak in salsa.  Yum!  Toby ate well too.

Toby did his homework and we then relaxed (Toby had a bath) and I eventually heard Mike's plaintive knocking to be let in the house.  Toby went to bed and Mike and I had a bath and then also went to bed.

The bath novelty hasn't worn off yet.  Well, guess that's good we put it in then!

Dinner out tonight at John and Christine's house.  Haven't seen them for a while so looking forward to that.

Saw some amazing photos of Abby in her cross country yesterday on Facebook.  Wow - she looked great! And so cute too.  I hear Tyler stepped up too.  In fact, I have heard more about their cross country than I did about Toby's last week!

Have a wonderful day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment