Friday, May 17, 2013

The Thursday with drinks out - for me!

Hi,

A work mate is leaving tomorrow for Melbourne so we went out after work for drinks.  And I stayed rather longer than anticipated.  This is because I may now have an inkling into what Mike enjoys about nights out with work colleagues.  You discover a whole load of things you were completely ignorant about.  I now know who goes out with who.  Who wants to go out with who.  All manners of interesting details.

I got home and Mike had been pining for my company.  So he says.  Somehow he managed to drown his sorrows.  He was listening to dubious music quite loud.  A sure sign.  Eventually I convinced him to come to bed.  We read an academic paper for a while and then chatted away to each other for quite some time before sleep claimed me.  Mike may still have been chatting.  I'm not sure.

Off to Mt Taranaki with Sally and Andrew today.  Mike and Toby are off tramping with Josh and the boys.  It's a great weekend!  I can't wait for the end of today so I can head off and explore.  Andrew and I are going to ride around Mt Taranaki.  Bit unsure if I can make it all that way in one day.  But we'll see.  I am ready to slog it out.

Have a great weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment